The Quickest Way To Increase Instagram Followers
Growing your follower organically on Instagram is an arduous and long process. You need to work for it, and the job may seem taking too much time. Only one way you can make a lot of followers is that if you can impress any influencer to tell his/her followers to join your profile. But it can’t happen to everyone.
Here are a few steps you should take to make free Instagram followers:
Properly Set Your Account Up:
- You should find what your niche should be and stick to that niche. The more you are going to focus on your niche, there’s always a better chance to increase your following.
- Your profile should be completely filled. Don’t leave anything, if you are having a blog, put the address there. Take the help of the emojis to make your description interesting.
- If you have less than 10k followers, ideally it should be 100k, don’t mention yourself as an influencer in your profile.
Creation of Your Content
- You need to post interesting and good looking contents. Photos that are poorly composed, blurry or boring, you need to avoid posting them.
- You need to be consistent with your posting. So, post regularly. If you make 12 positing daily or 1 posting daily, it’s up to you, but you have to do the same number of posts regularly. The best way is to make 3 to 4 posts per day till you have a satisfied number of followers.
- Make nice and attractive stories. Good stories pull the reader until they finish reading it. Stories are one of the best ways to engage your followers. Don’t try to put too many hard words that people need a dictionary every second to understand it. Make it easily understandable, but the story should be interesting. If the story is boring, it’s going to swiped off very fast. Include photos and videos in your story to make it more interesting.
- You can use location tags with your posts for people to find you out easily from your location.
- You should tag with the brands, companies or organizations that are relevant.
Use Captions Cleverly
- A touch of personality is what your caption needs. It should be interesting. The relation between photo and captions is that photos capture the audience’s eyes and captions their heart. Only followers won’t be any good for you if they don’t engage. Captions will make them engage with your posts.
- Call to Action should be used by you with your posts. The CTA asks the audiences for doing something. Nothing wrong in telling people what to do, people loves to do things that are being told. CTA can be put at the beginning of your post or at the end of your post, but depending on the caption. If you want you can put multiple CTA, but they should make sense.
You can also read in many articles about how to use Hashtags, which is very important to get more followers, but use Hashtags as if not used; only your existing followers can watch your post.